Marc Leishman 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Health Could Be an Issue
Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: GA golfer Marc Leishman tees off on the first hole at Waialae Country Club.
Marc Leishman 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 80-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,800 (DraftKings); $9,400 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 2 p.m. ET (Thursday); 8:35 a.m. (Friday)
As one of the favorites in last week’s AT&T Byron Nelson field, Leishman withdrew with a back injury just hours before his Thursday tee time. The low-hitting Aussie was already playing below his usual standards over the previous few months and isn’t a course fit for Bethpage.
Even if he insists he’s fully healthy prior to this week’s event, we should proceed with caution.
Marc Leishman Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Marc Leishman ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 18
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 76
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 65
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 72
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 35
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 42