UFC 253 Odds & Promos: Bet $20, Win $125 if the Main Event Lasts One Minute!
Photo credit: Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC. Pictured: Israel Adesanya
Look, a lot of sports are back. We get it. Don’t go leaving your quarantine pal, UFC, in the dust, though.
The sport that kept on giving throughout the summer is back again this Saturday for another PPV event, and you can profit in a big way with these UFC 253 promos:
- PointsBet: Bet $20, Win $125 if the main event lasts 60+ seconds
- States: IL, IN, NJ
- DraftKings: Bet $1, Win $100 on either side of the main event
- States: CO, IL, IN, NJ, PA, WV
Check out the details below:
Offer: Bet $20, Win $125 if the main event lasts 60+ seconds
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey
- Who’s it for? NEW users only
After several fight night cards, UFC 253 is here, featuring Israel Adesanya and Paulo Costa in the main event. It’s shaping up to be a pretty darn good fight, with Adesanya favored in the -170 ballpark, but what you need to worry about is the clock.
A minute to win it — it being $125, of course.
To bet on this promotion:
- Click this link (a promo code will auto-populate in the registration flow)
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet at least $20 on the main event moneyline as your first bet
Note: We’ve used the main event as an example, but you can use this promotion for any fight on the card.
If your original bet wins, you’ll win that money, too! If the fight lasts 60 seconds, the $125 will be manually credited to your account and come in the form of free bets, which need to be rolled over only once to turn into cash.
Get back in the UFC groove with an easy (and big) win at PointsBet!
Offer: Bet $1, Win $100 on either side of the UFC 253 main event
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia
- Who’s it for? New users only
For the UFC 253 main event, we have Israel Adesanya (19-0) vs. Paulo Costa (13-0). Unless we have a preposterous draw, someone ain’t gonna be undefeated come Sunday morn.
To bet either one at 100-1 odds:
- Click this link
- Deposit at least $5
- Click the Promotion from the sportsbook homepage and boost the UFC 253 main event
- Click on the fighter you want to boost’s moneyline and apply the boosted odds in your betslip
Statistically speaking, you’re going to want to bet on the favorite — Adesanya, whose -175 odds suggest he will win about 63.5% of the time. Obviously, that’s a lot better chance than Costa, but you’ll look like a genius if you bet on him and he wins.
Whoever you choose, you’ll be getting the best odds on the market. Just don’t choose the loser and it’ll be smooth sailing.