- Thursday's features a three-game NBA slate: 76ers-Bulls, Wizards-Heat and Trail Blazers-Lakers.
- Today's best NBA prop bets will focus on Bradley Beal, Robert Covington and Damian Lillard
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Thursday’s best NBA props focus on all three of today’s contests:
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Chicago Bulls — 8 p.m. ET on TNT
- Washington Wizards vs. Miami Heat — 8 p.m. ET
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Los Angeles Lakers — 10:30 p.m. ET on TNT
Let’s dive right in.
Wizards SG Bradley Beal
The Pick: Over 3.5 assists (-125 @ Bovada)
Beal is coming off arguably his best season, particularly as a distributor. He averaged a career-best 4.5 assists, handing out at least four assists in 63.4% of the games he played in.
It should be noted that a lot of his numbers were accumulated with John Wall out of the lineup, but Beal still averaged 3.5 assists per 36 minutes when sharing the floor with Wall.
He’ll undoubtedly see at least a few minutes without Wall in this contest, and he’s projected for the second-most minutes of any player on today’s slate in our FantasyLabs Models.
The FantasyLabs tool has this rated as the best prop of the day, but the presence of Wall does scare me a little. I wouldn’t play it if it got higher than -140.