- Friday night features a nine-game NBA slate, including Magic-Hornets, Knicks-Nets, Cavs-T-Wolves and Kings-Pelicans
- This piece will focus on prop bets featuring Nikola Mirotic, Kevin Love, Jarrett Allen and Jeremy Lamb.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Thursday’s best NBA props focus on all four of today’s nine contests:
- Orlando Magic vs. Charlotte Hornets — 7 p.m. ET
- Brooklyn Nets vs. New York Knicks — 7:30 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings — 8 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Cleveland Cavaliers — 8 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.