2019 NCAA Tournament Betting Cheat Sheet: Bracket Picks, Odds, Projections, More
Bob Donnan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Garrison Brooks
The NCAA Tournament can be a bit overwhelming. That’s why we’re here to help.
We’ve compiled all our posts in one place — from our opening odds for every game to our initial betting picks for the first round to statistical projections.
We’ll be constantly updating this post with all of our newest stories tonight and throughout the week.
2019 NCAA Tournament Bracket Simulations, Picks
We’ve used Sean Koerner’s statistical projections to create a whole host of useful tools for filling out your bracket.
Use our simulator to customize your projections based on pool size, plus find futures value.
- Koerner’s Path to Gain Leverage in Your Bracket
- How to Win Your Bracket When You Know Nothing
- Ranking Each 13-15 By Likelihood of an Upset
- Regional Breakdown, Final Four Predictions
- Printable Bracket With Spreads
- Bracket Simulator
- Joffe’s Guide to the Teams No One Knows
- How to Use our Bracket Simulator
- Simulations Reveal Four Darkhorses
- Every Team’s Chances to Reach Each Round
- The Cinderella Model: Statistical Makings of an Upset
- The Contrarian Bracket: How to Outmaneuver Your Pool
- Auction Pool Strategy
- 8 Teams That Can Bust Your Bracket
- 7 Alternative Pools to Try
NCAA Tournament Game Betting Odds, Picks
We’ll be covering every game from a betting perspective right here at The Action Network. First up? Temple-Belmont and Fairleigh Dickinson-Prairie View A&M.
2019 NCAA Tournament Betting Coverage
We’re breaking down every game from both a bracket and betting perspective.
Lines are already on the move. Montana was bet down from +22 to +16 against Michigan, bettors are loving Oregon against Wisconsin and UC Irvine might develop as a trendy underdog against Kansas State.
- Stuckey: 3 Underdogs I Bet Right Away
- Injuries Bettors Need to Know
- What Sharps Have Bet Already
- Instant Betting Reactions/Picks for Every Game
- Our Projected Spread for Every Game
- Selection Sunday Live Chat
- Podcast: Early Bracket, Betting Thoughts
- The Most Likely 12-5 Upsets
- Avoid Trendy Underdogs
- Ranking the Head Coaches
NCAA Tournament Betting News
- NCAA Tournament Vegas Bookmaker Roundup
- Final Four Odds for Every Team
- Americans Will Wager $8.5 Billion on March Madness
- Full National Title Odds
- Opening Odds for Every Game
College Basketball Betting Toolbox
Use these posts and pages through the NCAA Tournament to help you in both your betting and bracket picks.