Duke-UNC Betting Odds: Tracking Line Movement Until Tip
Jamie Rhodes-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Cam Reddish
Duke-UNC Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Duke -9.5
- Over/Under: 165.5
- Time: 9 p.m. ET
- TV: ESPN
>> Download The Action Network App to get real-time college basketball odds and live win probabilities on your bets.
Another year, another high-profile matchup between Duke and North Carolina.
The Tobacco Road rivals meet on Wednesday night at Cameron Indoor Stadium, with Duke laying almost double-digit points at -9. Almost 60% of betting tickets and money have come in on UNC (get all public betting percentages here). The line opened at -11 on Tuesday night.
We’ll be tracking the line movement in this game up until tip off at 9 p.m. ET. The total has already seen some significant action, while the spread has quietly trickled down throughout the morning.
UNC-Duke Live Betting Odds
- 8:45 p.m. ET: There are no books left at -9. Everyone sits between -9.5 and -10. The total hasn’t budged off 165.5 and looks like it will close there.
- 7 p.m. ET: Duke money has flooded the market this evening, pushing the Blue Devils to -9.5 in Las Vegas and -10 at some offshore books.
- 4:40 p.m. ET: One offshore book has moved to -9.5, but most of the market is still at -8.5/-9. The majority of money and betting tickets are on North Carolina.
- 3 p.m. ET: There hasn’t been much movement this afternoon, but more books are starting to move toward -8.5. If you’re comfortable with UNC at +9, it may not be a bad idea to take the Heels now, though more money will shape the market closer to tip.
- 12:30 p.m. ET: Throughout the early afternoon, North Carolina money has begun moving the spread off -9 and down to -8.5 at some books. A flood of over money has also pushed the total back up to 165.5 at Westgate and 165 at many other books.
- 10:30 a.m. ET: The total reached its lowest point at around 10:30 a.m. ET, dipping all the way to 163.5. The spread remained at -9.
- 8 a.m. ET: Westgate opened this line at Duke -9.5, then moved to -9, where it sat all night. The total got as high as 167 but shortly after 8 a.m. ET, began crashing.
UNC-Duke Expert Picks
Available free in The Action Network app.
- Stuckey: Over 164.5
- Collin Wilson: Duke -9
- Mike Randle: UNC +9