Alabama vs. Florida Odds & Promos: Bet $20, Win $125 if Alabama Scores a Point, More!
Kent Gidley/Collegiate Images/Getty Images. Pictured: Alabama Crimson Tide star running back Najee Harris, center, carries the ball against Arkansas.
Death, taxes, and Alabama being in the SEC Championship Game. This year they take on the No. 7 Florida Gators, who could have made things more exciting if it weren’t for a clumsy loss vs. LSU.
It doesn’t look like anything is stopping the Crimson Tide, and with two Heisman favorites on offense, you can guarantee they cash in on these promos…
Alabama vs. Florida Promos
- PointsBet: Bet $20, Win $125 if Alabama scores vs. Florida
- States: IL, IN, NJ, CO
- DraftKings: Bet $10, Win $250 if Alabama beats Florida
- States: CO, IL, IN, NJ, PA, TN, WV
Here are the details:
Offer: Bet $20, Win $125 if Alabama scores vs. Florida
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Colorado
- Who’s it for? NEW USERS ONLY
It’s possible for a college football team to score a single point, though it’s never happened in the thousands and thousands of games in the history of the NCAA. That’s fine, though. One point, two points, three points, six points, seven points… whatever! As long as they score, you win.
To capitalize on this excellent promotion:
- Click this link — a promo code will auto-populate in your registration flow
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $20 on the Alabama spread or moneyline as your FIRST bet
If (more like when) you win, your $125 will come in the form of free bets, which need to be rolled over only 1x to turn into cash.
Note: We’ve used Alabama as an example, but you can bet $20 on any college football team this weekend as your first bet and win $125 if they score.
Don’t overthink this one. A single measly score equals a big score for you at PointsBet.
Offer: Bet $10, Win $250 if Alabama beats Florida
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: CO, IL, IN, NJ, PA, TN, WV
- Who’s it for? New users only
The Tide are on their way to yet another CFP season. After missing out on making it last year, Nick Saban and his crew have a chance to make a statement against Florida and enter as the No. 1 seed.
Most SEC Championship Games are close, but with the way Alabama has been playing…
To bet Alabama as a massive dog on the moneyline:
- Click here and click ‘sign up’ to register
- Deposit at least $10
- Click ‘Place Bet’ on the My Rewards page and select the boost in your bet slip before placing your boosted moneyline bet
Florida may need the mercy rule in this one. It would take a miraculous performance for them to come away with a win, which means you’re $250 wealthier barring a miracle.
Sounds like a good deal to me!