- College football is back, and we've compiled everything you need to know to bet on Week 1 games.
- We've got betting systems, tips, power ratings, futures bets, Week 1 picks and so much more.
We’ve made it. College football is back. And if you’ve been procrastinating on betting prep and research, don’t sweat it. Save that for your bets throughout the weekend.
Whether you crave information to make bets or just the picks themselves, we’ve got you covered. Below you’ll find everything you need.
Check out our live odds page to stay up to date on the latest line moves and download The Action Network app to get our experts’ picks.
Week 1 Game Betting Guides, Picks
- What Pro Bettors Are Betting Week 1
- Moneyline Underdogs to Bet
- Notre Dame-Michigan Betting Guide
- Alabama-Louisville Pick
- Washington-Auburn Betting Guide
- South Carolina-Coastal Carolina
- Tennessee-West Virginia Pick
- LSU-Miami Preview
- Northwestern-Purdue Betting Guide
Week 1 College Football Picks, Tips
There’s a great slate of games in Week 1, and we’ve got you covered from a betting perspective. We’ll add to this section as we roll out content throughout the week.
- Our Staff’s Favorite Week 1 Bets
- Collin Wilson’s 9 Best Bets
- 10 Teams Stuckey Is Riding and Fading Early
- 80 Essential Betting Tips, Stats, Trends
- Biggest Week 1 Line Moves
- Dan Rubenstein’s Week 1 Picks
- Sharp Money Hits Wake-Tulane Game
- Michigan D Can Feast on Notre Dame
- Week 1 Weather Report
- Lauren Joffe’s Underdog Picks
- Who the Public is Backing in Week 1
- Road FCS Favorites vs. FBS Teams
- Black Injury Won’t Kill Michigan
- Justice: Why I’m Betting on a Michigan Bounce Back
- Week 1 Over/Unders Analysis
- UNC’s Suspensions May Create Value
- DFS Week 1 Breakdown
- DFS Week 1 Rankings
- Sucker Rankings: Teams That Will Let You Down
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football to the best and worst coaches to bet on to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Homefield Worth?
- Best, Worst Schedules, and How to Bet Them
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Best Coaches ATS in Season Openers
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks
College Football Betting Systems
- Ranked Teams Overvalued Early
- How to Profit Off the Top 25 Rankings
- 3 Profitable College Football Betting Systems
- Good Rushing Teams Go Under
- Take Advantage of Last Year’s Bad Teams
Best Futures Bets
The preseason futures market has fully matured, but there’s still time to get money down. Our staff has a little bit of everything — national title bets, win totals, conference championships and more.
- 4 National Title Longshots
- Favorite Power 5 Futures Bets
- Best Group of 5 Futures Bets
- Our Staff’s 15 Favorite Futures Bets
- ‘The Buffet’ Win Totals Podcast
- Action Colleges Futures Podcast
- Which Teams is Vegas Getting Money On?
- Temple a Dark Horse to Win AAC
Need to learn more about a team you might bet this weekend? We’ve got previews for all 130 teams, from Alabama and Clemson to Liberty and UTEP.
Betting the Heisman
Betting an individual award can be difficult, but we’re trying to make it easier. Here’s everything you need to know about betting the Heisman Trophy.