NE @ NYG6:00 pm • FOX
Patriots vs. Giants Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightThe Giants have thrown for 5.4 yards per attempt on first down since Week 8 -- third-worst in NFL. The Patriots have allowed 5.3 yards per dropback on first down since Week 8 -- fourth-best in NFL.
- Featured InsightThe Patriots have scored 13.0 points per game on the road this season -- third-worst in NFL. The Giants have allowed 6.0 PPG at home this season -- third-best in NFL.
PRO Top Props
There are no prop projections found for the selected slate. Please check back later.
- Giants are 1-4 in their last 5 games.
- Giants are 1-4 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Giants are 2-5 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 1 of Giants' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 0 of Giants' 5 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Gano is out with knee
NYG TE Darren Waller (hamstring) and QB Tyrod Taylor (ribs) have been ruled out Week 9.
Robinson is questionable with hamstring
Campbell is questionable with knee
Jones is out with knee
Simmons is questionable with ankle
Brightwell is out with hamstring
NYG TE Daniel Bellinger (illness) and WR Parris Campbell (knee) are questionable Week 14.
Ford-Wheaton is out with knee
NEP WR DeVante Parker (knee) inactive Week 14.
Bourne is out with knee
Barmore is questionable with shoulder
NEP RB Rhamondre Stevenson (ankle), WR Demario Douglas (concussion), and WR Kayshon Boutte (shoulder) are all out Week 14.
Wade is out with illness
Nixon is out with shoulder
Boutte is out with shoulder
Douglas is out with concussion
Could not load odds
Patriots vs. Giants Team Totals