James Snook-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson
Chiefs-Seahawks Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Chiefs -1
- Over/Under: 54.5
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC
>> All odds as of 8:15 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
The Chiefs’ path to the 1-seed just got a whole lot easier as the Chargers fell to the Ravens on Saturday night. Now, the Chiefs have to lose to Seattle and Oakland at home in Week 17 in a game in which they should be around 14-point favorites.
How will that relief impact their performance on Sunday night in Seattle? Will bettors fade or follow them against the Seahawks, who still need to keep their foot on the gas to ensure a postseason appearance?
The Chiefs fell from -2.5 to -2 on Saturday morning, and open Sunday getting 48% of spread bets. The over/under, which opened at 54, is up to 56 with 60% of bets on the over.
We’ll update this post throughout the day until the game kicks off at 8:20 p.m. ET.
Chiefs-Seahawks Betting Odds
- 8:15 p.m. ET: The total has bounced back and forth between 54 and 54.5 a few times over the past half hour and appears as if it may close at 54.5.
- 7:44 p.m. ET: Back down we go! The total is down to 54, which is where it opened.
- 7:07 p.m ET: Back up we go! The over/under has bumped back up a half point to 55.
- 6:37 p.m. ET: The movement on the over didn’t take, apparently. In a 15 minute span between 6:22 and 6:37, the total dropped 1.5 points down to 54.5.
- 5:52 p.m ET: After an extended lull, the over/under has moved back up to 56. Late bettors have been in favor of the Chiefs, as they’ve gone from 50% of bets to 57% over the past few hours.
- 3:51 p.m. ET: Back in the other direction we go. The line is moving towards the Seahawks once again, but not as much as it did a few hours back. The line is now KC -1. Though the spread has been very busy, the over/under has been stuck on 55.5 since noon.
- 3:21 p.m. ET: Buyback! Steam has once again struck, but this time on the other side, pushing the Chiefs to -1.5.
- 2:15 p.m. ET: It took a little while, but a bit of buyback hit the spread following the big move from KC -2 to SEA -1. Action on the Chiefs has moved this line to a pick ’em and it looks like we have ourselves a good old fashioned toss up on our hands.
- 12:50 p.m. ET: Some serious steam has hit the market, as the Seahawks moved from +2 to -1 between 12:43 and 12:49 p.m. ET. Spread bets are now split, with Seattle getting the slight majority of the money.
- 12 p.m. ET: More over/under movement in the works, as the total has bumped back up to 55.5. The juice on the spread has also moved since this morning, with KC now at -2 (-111).
- 9:22 a.m. ET: The total is falling! After sticking at 56 for nearly an entire day, the over/under dropped to 55.5 for about 10 seconds and then to 55. Despite the line movement, the over is still seeing 60% of bets.
- 8 a.m. ET: The spread has remained at KC -2 (-105) since yesterday at about 11:30 a.m. ET, though I’m sure we will see at least some juice movement today. The total reached 56 for the first time around noon yesterday, but with -117 juice now on the under, we could see it drop down a bit today.
Read All Our Chiefs-Seahawks Coverage
- Pro Bettors Slam Chiefs-Seahawks SNF Spread to Move Line Multiple Points
- Chiefs-Seahawks SNF Betting Preview: Which Prime-Time Kings Will Reign?
- BlackJack’s Favorite Week 16 NFL Bets: Ravens-Chargers, Bears-49ers, Chiefs-Seahawks
- Koerner: My Chiefs-Seahawks Prop Picks for Our $250 Contest
- Best SNF Prop Bets for Chiefs-Seahawks: Can Bettors Bank on Russell Wilson’s Arm?
- NFL Betting Tip: Seahawks Among 3 Undervalued Week 16 Teams
- NFL Expert Picks: Ravens-Chargers, Patriots-Bills, More Week 16 Bets