Mike Davis Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jun 11, 2019; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago Bears running back Mike Davis (25) warms up during Veteran Minicamp at Halas Hall. Mandatory Credit: Patrick Gorski-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Chicago Bears running back Mike Davis.
Davis is the cheapest back in Chicago’s crowded backfield.
The hype for David Montgomery is real, and I can certainly see a scenario in which he exceeds his lofty price tag. However, I’m much more willing to snag other backs in that range and take a flier on Davis much later in the draft.
Let’s not forget that Davis was able to hold off first-rounder Rashaad Penny in 2018, so it wouldn’t be the first time we let a shiny object allow us to get Davis dirt cheap. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Mike Davis’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 151 overall | No. 52 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 142 overall | No. 50 RB
- Standard: No. 132 overall | No. 48 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 113 carries | 467 yards | 3.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 17 receptions | 129 yards | 0.5 touchdowns
- Rushing: 112 car | 514 yds | 34.3 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Receiving: 34 rec | 214 yds | 14.3 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB36 PPR | RB36 0.5 PPR | RB34 std
Note: Davis played in 15 regular-season games.