NFL Week 14 Picks & Predictions: The Bets Our Experts Locked in Early, Including Chiefs vs. Patriots
Thomas B. Shea-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (12) under center against the Houston Texans in the first quarter at NRG Stadium.
- Betting early in the week is often the best way to beat closing lines, and get the most value out of your picks.
- Our experts reveal the early NFL bets they made for Week 14 below.
NFL spreads usually open up on Sunday evenings for the following week — and after they do, they’re almost immediately on the move. The early bets serve as a signal to bookmakers for what the “true” odds should be, and sportsbooks aren’t shy about adjusting on the fly if the market is telling them they missed the mark.
Betting earlier in the week is a key way you can beat the closing line, which should be your goal as a bettor.
Our NFL experts picked three games early in an attempt to beat the market:
- Matthew Freedman discusses Ravens at Bills (Odds: Ravens -5.5)
- John Ewing hits on Chiefs at Patriots (Odds: Patriots -3)
- Mike Randle analyzes Titans at Raiders (Odds: Titans -3)