Week 13 NFL Injury Report: Latest on Julio Jones, Eric Ebron, More Fantasy Football Injuries
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Julio Jones
- Justin Bailey is tracking all the fantasy football injuries heading into Week 13 in our NFL Injury Report.
- Find the latest on Falcons WR Julio Jones, Colts TE Eric Ebron and more.
Welcome to Week 13!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Week 12 had very few injuries, but here’s a brief rundown before we dig into the full tracker:
- Colts TE Eric Ebron is expected to be placed on injured reserve with an ankle injury.
- Raiders WR Hunter Renfrow was in and out of Sunday’s game with a rib injury. At one point he returned but had to leave again.
- Falcons WR Julio Jones was missing in action for a bit after halftime getting his shoulder checked out, but ultimately returned. Atlanta plays on Thursday for Thanksgiving, so his practice status will be worth monitoring this week.
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.