Week 6 NFL Injury Report: Updates on Tyreek Hill, David Johnson & More
Credit: Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tyreek Hill
- Is Tyreek Hill going to play on Sunday for the Kansas City Chiefs? Can you trust David Johnson to suit up for your fantasy football team?
- We're tracking all of the Week 6 injuries to get you prepared for the fantasy football slate.
Welcome to Week 6!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Week 5 was semi-busy on the injury front, so here’s a brief rundown of some of the injuries in case you missed it:
- Cardinals RB David Johnson is dealing with a back issue but is expected to be OK.
- Chiefs WR Sammy Watkins exited Sunday night’s game with a hamstring injury.
- Rams WR Brandin Cooks suffered a concussion last Thursday night against the Seahawks.
- Giants RB Wayne Gallman left Sunday’s game with a concussion.
- Patriots WR Phillip Dorsett suffered a hamstring injury in Sunday’s win over the Redskins.
- Steelers QB Mason Rudolph is expected to be out this week with a concussion.
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.