Saints vs. Falcons Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (November 28, 2019)
Saints vs. Falcons Betting Odds
- Saints Spread: -7
- Falcons Spread: +7
- Saints Moneyline: -350
- Falcons Moneyline: +281
- Over/Under: 48
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET, NBC
For real-time odds, go to the Saints-Falcons game page to find the best price to bet.
The New Orleans Saints are a favorite against the Atlanta Falcons in Week 13 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Saints vs. Falcons Model Prediction
The Saints have a 63% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Saints -4.5, giving slight value to Atlanta. The over/under in our model is projected at 49.8, giving slight value to the over.
The Saints are averaging 0.16 more yards per play than the Falcons this season.
- New Orleans Saints are 7-3 ATS in the last 10 games
- Atlanta Falcons are 4-6 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of November 28th, 80% of bets are on the Saints -7.
The game total is 48 and 68% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Saints vs. Falcons Betting Picks
- YBK Picks.com: Under 48.5
- YBK Picks.com: Falcons +7
- Lauren Joffe: Under 48.5
- Sean Koerner: Falcons +7
- John Ewing: Over 49
- John Ewing: Falcons +7
- Sean Zerillo: Falcons +7
- Sean Zerillo: Under 49
- Danny Donahue: Under 49
- Justin Bailey: Under 48.5
- 256 or Bust: Saints -6.5
- Stuck : Under 49
Saints vs. Falcons Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts: Sean Zerillo
- Julio Jones under 80.5 receiving yards
- Julio Jones under 83.5 receiving yards
- Matt Ryan under 293.5 passing yards
Saints vs. Falcons Betting Coverage
- Thanksgiving NFL Odds, Betting Picks & Tips: Saints-Falcons Features Profitable Over/Under Trend
- Saints vs. Falcons Betting Predictions & Picks: Why This Game Is Providing Thanksgiving’s Best Betting Edge
- Saints vs. Falcons Betting Odds, Picks & Predictions: Will Atlanta Pull Off Another Upset on Thanksgiving?