Super Bowl 54 Prop Bet: Which State Will Hoist the Lombardi Trophy?
David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady
- NFL bettors can wager on which state will win Super Bowl 54.
- We ran 10,000 simulations of the 2019 NFL season to determine where the value lies with this prop bet.
The NFL is all about options. Option offense, run-pass option, fifth-year options, dual-threat quarterbacks, coaches who are also general managers, etc. It is no wonder then that oddsmakers give gamblers plenty of options when wagering on football.
Which team will win Super Bowl 54? The New England Patriots are +700 favorites.
Will the champion come from the AFC or NFC? The AFC is a slight favorite with -116 odds.
Which division will the Super Bowl winner emerge from? The AFC West has the best odds at +420.
Gamblers can even wager on which state will win the Super Bowl.
State of Pro Football Championship Winner 2020 (FanDuel)
- California (LAR, LAC, OAK, SF): +430
- Pennsylvania (PHI, PIT): +800
- Ohio (CLE, CIN): +1300
- Texas (DAL, HOU): +1300
- Florida (MIA, TB, JAX): +2100
- New York (NYG, NYJ, BUF): +2100
- Any Other State: -160
Which state is offering value? To answer that question The Action Network has simulated the 2019 NFL season 10,000 times using player and team statistics adjusted for Strength of Schedule.