Vikings vs. Saints Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (January 5, 2020)
Jacob Kupferman/Getty Images. Pictured: Drew Brees
Vikings vs. Saints Betting Odds
- Vikings Spread: +8
- Saints Spread: -8
- Vikings Moneyline: +350
- Saints Moneyline: -420
- Over/Under: 49.5
- Time: 1:05 p.m. ET, FOX
The New Orleans Saints are a favorite against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 1 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Vikings vs. Saints Model Prediction
No projections currently available
The Saints are averaging 0.13 more yards per play than the Vikings this season.
- New Orleans Saints are 7-3 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of January 4th, 35% of bets are on the Vikings +8.
The game total is 49.5 and 78% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Vikings vs. Saints Betting Picks
- Chris Raybon: Over 48.5
- Chris Raybon: Vikings +8.5
- Sean Zerillo: Over 48.5
- Sean Zerillo: Vikings +8
- Sean Koerner: Vikings +8
- John Ewing: Vikings +8
- PJ Walsh: Vikings +8
- Danny Donahue: Vikings +8
- Matthew Freedman: Over 46.5
Vikings vs. Saints Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts:
- Kyle Rudolph under 26.5 receiving yards
- Tre’Quan Smith over 21.5 receiving yards
- Tre’Quan Smith over 19.5 receiving yards
- Kyle Rudolph under 27.5 receiving yards