We’ve finally made it! The NFL playoffs have arrived and in conjunction with host of the “Pat McAfee Show” and former NFL punter, Pat McAfee, we are celebrating by throwing a NFL Wild Card props contest.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $1,000 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
The Pat McAfee NFL Wild Card Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 4:35 p.m. ET on Saturday
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $1,000!
The Pat McAfee NFL Wild Card Contest: Questions
1. What will be the longest “gross” punt in all four games of Wild Card weekend: over/under 54.5 yards
2. What will be the longest made field goal in all four games of Wild Card weekend: over/under 51.5 yards
3. What will be the cumulative Extra Point pct in all four games of Wild Card weekend: over/under 99.9%
4. What will be the pct of punts fair caught in all four games of Wild Card weekend: over/under 80.5%
5. How many TDs will the players featured on the Pat McAfee Show’s Cheat Code T-Shirts score in all four games: over/under 20.5
6. How many total field goals will be missed in all four games of Wild Card weekend?
(0-1, 2-3, 4-5, 6 or more)
7. How many total tackles and pass attempts will all punters and kickers from the four Wild Card games have?
(0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or more)
8. Which game will have the most punts on Wild Card weekend?
(Colts-Texans, Seahawks-Cowboys, Chargers-Ravens, Eagles-Bears, 2+ teams tie)
9. Will Sebastian Janikowski’s longest made field goal vs. Cowboys be longer than Lamar Jackson’s total rushing yards vs. Chargers?
10. Will any team miss a field goal under the two minute warning of the 4th quarter in any of the four Wild Card games?
Tiebreaker: What will be the cumulative length (in yards) of all the field goals attempted in the four Wild Card games?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $1,000!