WNBA Betting Odds Value Calculator for Friday: How Would Diana Taurasi Impact Mercury Spread?
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Diana Taurasi
- Sean Koerner's WNBA Betting Odds Value Calculator helps you find edges when betting spreads and over/unders for Friday's slate.
- Plug in your odds to the spreadsheet at the bottom of this article to see where you might have an edge.
- You can also see his projected odds for Liberty-Mercury, Mystics-Aces and the other two matchups.
I’ve been using my WNBA Power Ratings to project odds before the betting market opens so we can attack any discrepancies in opening lines, but I’ve taken it one step further.
Below you’ll find my downloadable WNBA Betting Odds Value Calculator, which you can use to plug in the odds from your sportsbook to identify any potential edges.
Here are the four games on the docket for Friday night:
- Indiana Fever at Dallas Wings: 8 p.m. ET
- New York Liberty at Phoenix Mercury: 10 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Dream at Seattle Storm: 10 p.m. ET
- Washington Mystics at Las Vegas Aces: 10:30 ET
Note that Diana Taurasi could make her return from a 10-week absence following back surgery in late April, so I’ve included a customization within the sheet to account for whether or not she ends up playing for the Mercury. I’ve also outlined my projected odds for all four matchups below for reference after plugging your available odds.