Week 2 XFL Odds, Schedule & Where to Watch: Lines, Spreads & Over/Unders for Every Game
Matthew Pearce/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: Philip Nelson.
Whether you bet on Week 1 of the XFL or are just now tuning in, we’ve got you covered with spreads and over/unders for all four Week 2 matchups below.
Week 2 XFL Odds & Schedule: Lines, Spreads & Over/Unders
Odds as of Tuesday afternoon and via DraftKings, where Action Network users get a risk-free bet up to $500.
Dallas Renegades at Los Angeles Wildcats
- Odds: Renegades -4.5
- Over/Under: 47.5
- Time: 3 p.m. ET on Sunday
- TV Channel: ABC
St. Louis BattleHawks at Houston Roughnecks
- Odds: Roughnecks -7.5
- Over/Under: 49
- Time: 6 p.m. ET on Sunday
- TV Channel: FS1
New York Guardians at DC Defenders
- Odds: Defenders -7
- Over/Under: 46.5
- Time: 2 p.m. ET on Saturday
- TV Channel: ABC
Tampa Bay Vipers at Seattle Dragons
- Odds: Vipers -1
- Over/Under: 44
- Time: 5 p.m. ET on Saturday
- TV Channel: FOX
Where to Bet on the XFL
We’ve compiled a list of the nine states with legal online sports betting, most of which allow you to deposit money straight from your phone into an account.
If you’re in any of the following states, click on any of the sportsbooks listed below to bet on XFL games right now.
- New Jersey: BetMGM, bet365, DraftKings, FanDuel, PointsBet, SugarHouse,William Hill, more books
- Pennsylvania: DraftKings, FanDuel, SugarHouse, more books
- Indiana: BetRivers, DraftKings, FanDuel
- West Virginia: DraftKings, FanDuel
- Iowa: PointsBet
- Oregon: Oregon Lottery
- New Hampshire: DraftKings
- Rhode Island: Sportsbook RI
- Nevada: Check out our full list
If you’re not in one of the nine states with legal online sports betting, you can still bet on the XFL in-person at authorized casinos in the following states:
- New York
Unfortunately, if you’re in one of the 37 states not listed above, you cannot legally bet on the XFL.
A handful of states like Tennessee, Illinois and Colorado have legal sports betting on the way, but won’t have it up and running yet, while others are nowhere near legalization.