Week 2 XFL Fantasy Football Rankings & DFS Projections for FanDuel, DraftKings & More
Scott Taetsch/Getty Images. Pictured: Jhurell Pressley
- Looking for up-to-date fantasy football rankings and DFS projections for Week 2 of the XFL season? You've come to the right place.
- Houston's Phillip Walker is our experts' top fantasy quarterback, while Tampa Bay's De'Veon Smith and St. Louis' Matt Jones are both projected to be good options at running back.
The XFL season marches on to Week 2, which means we actually have data to inform our daily fantasy strategy!
Our experts have once again compiled their fantasy football rankings for every position based on their DFS point projections at DraftKings and FanDuel.
Let’s get started!
Note: These rankings will be updated in real-time in the run-up to kickoff.
Week 2 XFL Fantasy Football Rankings & DFS Projections
The following tables are ordered by our experts’ consensus rankings, but you can also sort their individual projections by each of their initials.
- SK: Sean Koerner is The Action Network’s Director of Predictive Analytics and has been the No. 1 in-season FantasyPros ranker for three of the past five seasons.
- CR: Chris Raybon is a co-host of The Action Network’s Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show and was the fourth-most accurate FantasyPros ranker in 2019. He’s watched every NFL snap since 2010.
- MF: Matthew Freedman is the Editor-in-Chief of FantasyLabs (part of The Action Network) and co-host of The Action Network’s Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show.