Updated Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury Odds: Gypsy King Has 70% Chance to Win Trilogy Bout
(Photo by Bradley Collyer/PA Images via Getty Images)
- Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder will fight on Saturday night from Las Vegas in their third career meeting (11:30 p.m. ET, PPV).
- Wilder has attracted betting action throughout the week and Fury's odds have dropped from -350 to -280. The line has stayed steady for the most part on Saturday.
- Get updated Wilder vs. Fury odds below.
Update 9:15 p.m. ET: Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury odds have mostly held steady on Saturday.
Fury’s a -280 favorite at Caesars for the highly-anticipated trilogy fight from Las Vegas.
Fury was listed as high as -350 earlier in the week but plummeted below the -300 threshold Friday. His current odds imply roughly a 74% chance of earning the win at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Updated Wilder vs. Fury Odds
Fury reigned supreme when these two last met in Feb. 2020, pushing “The Gypsy King” to 30-0-1.
That lone draw on Fury’s record, meanwhile, notably came in the first matchup between him and Wilder in a controversial Dec. 2018 tilt.
Wilder, a native of Tuscaloosa, Alabama, is 42-1-1, with 41 wins via KO.
Fury vs. Wilder Start Time, Stream
- Start time: The main card starts Saturday at 9 p.m. ET. Fury and Wilder are expected to box at 11:30 p.m. ET.
- PPV: The pay-per-view is available on all major cable providers via ESPN+/FOX Sports, and costs $79.99.
- Stream: You can purchase the PPV to stream online through Fox Sports or ESPN+. The app is available on Roku, Apple TV and several other streaming devices.
|To Win Fight in Round||Fury||Wilder|
Malik Smith broke the tilt down in depth this week, highlighting the importance of Wilder’s eardrum being busted in the rematch.
In conclusion, he found some value on the fight going over the total of 8.5 rounds, which offers bettors a nice plus-money outcome.
Play: Over 8.5 rounds (+110)