Bubba Watson 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Hard to Deny History
Allan Henry-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Bubba Watson
Bubba Watson 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +2500
- DFS pricing: $8,800 Draftkings; $10,200 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): 1, T-38, T-37, T-62, T-5
- Tee times: 1:27 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:31 a.m. ET Friday
Bubba is the most course-dependent player perhaps we’ve ever seen. When wins come for him — like they have at courses like River Highlands and Augusta — they’ve come in bunches. The two-time winner may not rate well in a bunch of non-course-specific models because, well, he’s a pretty streaky golfer. But his history at Augusta is hard to deny, and he benefits from perhaps the best characteristic there: He’s a lefty who can hit a fade.
Don’t get me wrong: He’s still streaky, even at Augusta: He placed fifth last year after missing the cut the year before. But he clearly has winning upside, which is why the best way to bet him is with to-win odds rather than matchups or a top 20.
Shoot for the stars and give yourself some hedge opportunities on the weekend if you’re itching for a Bubba bet.
Bubba Watson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Bubba Watson ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T31
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T42
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T56
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T14
- Course Adj Rd Score: T23
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 32
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 16