Tyrrell Hatton 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: A Longshot Worth Betting
Mark Konezny, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Tyrrell Hatton
Tyrrell Hatton 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,200 DraftKings; $8,800 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:13 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:58 p.m. ET Friday
Since course conditions should resemble his style of play, Hatton is one of my favorite longshot bets.
He’s played in just two U.S. Opens, missing the cut in 2017 but finishing sixth last year. You’ll need to keep your ball in the fairway here, which Hatton is decent at, hitting 61% of fairways over the past 75 weeks. More importantly, he’s gained strokes on approach in his last three tournaments and ranks 20th in Strokes Gained: Tee-to-Green over that time frame.
Tyrrell Hatton Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tyrrell Hattonranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 37
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 30
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 30
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 34
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 66