Photo credit: Shane Roper-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Luka Doncic
- See projected NBA starting lineups for Saturday night's nine-game slate, including how the Dallas Mavericks will look without Dennis Smith Jr.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, Dec. 8
- Atlanta Hawks: Taurean Prince (ankle), Jeremy Lin (back), Omari Spellman (hip) and Alex Poythress (ankle) are out. Miles Plumlee (knee) is doubtful.
- Boston Celtics: Aron Baynes (ankle) is doubtful.
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Bobby Portis (MCL) and Kris Dunn (knee) are questionable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Rodney Hood (foot) and David Nwaba (knee) are out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dennis Smith Jr. (wrist) and Maxi Kleber (toe) are out. Salah Mejri (elbow) is probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap (toe) without timetable to return.
- Houston Rockets: Nothing new.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo (knee) is out indefinitely. Domantas Sabonis (illness) is questionable.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Luc Mbah a Moute (knee) without timetable to return.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Brandon Ingram (ankle) is out.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (rest) and Wayne Ellington (personal) are out. Hassan Whiteside (personal) is questionable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Nothing new.
- New York Knicks: Trey Burke (MCL) is out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: CJ McCollum (ankle) is probable.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Jason Smith (neck) and John Wall (personal) are questionable. Jeff Green (back) is probable.