Saturday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Anne-Marie Sorvin-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kristaps Porzingis
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Saturday's NBA slate, including the status of Kristaps Porzingis.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s five-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 1:30 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, November 9
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Charlotte Hornets: Terry Rozier – Dwayne Bacon – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Chandler Hutchison – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Seth Curry – Luka Doncic – Dorian Finney-Smith – Dwight Powell
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Jordan Poole – Glenn Robinson III – Eric Paschall – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Danuel House – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- New Orleans Pelicans: Jrue Holiday – JJ Redick – Brandon Ingram – Nicolo Melli – Jahlil Okafor
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Boston Celtics: Enes Kanter (knee) is out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter (foot) is out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis (rest) is out.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Eric Gordon (hamstring) will play.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen (ankle) is TBD.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball (adductor) is out.
- OKC Thunder: Andre Roberson (knee) is out.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.