Saturday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Mitchell Leff/Getty Images. Pictured: Mike Conley
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Saturday's NBA slate, including the latest on Mike Conley, Jaylen Brown, Anthony Davis and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s 11-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 12:45 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, January 18
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – Cam Reddish – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Marcus Smart – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Spencer Dinwiddie – Rodions Kurucs – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Lauri Markkanen – Luke Kornet
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose – Bruce Brown – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Eric Paschall – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Ben McLemore – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Maurice Harkless – Ivica Zubac
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Shabazz Napier – Jarrett Culver – Andrew Wiggins – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – JJ Redick – Josh Hart – Brandon Ingram – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – Reggie Bullock – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Terrance Ferguson – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Khem Birch – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Josh Richardson – Matisse Thybulle – Tobias Harris – Al Horford
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Mikal Bridges – Dario Saric – Deandre Ayton
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Kent Bazemore – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Marvin Bagley
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Rudy Gobert
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Len (back) is TBD.
- Boston Celtics: Jaylen Brown (thumb) is out. Kemba Walker (knee) is questionable. Daniel Theis (knee) and Marcus Smart (ankle) will play.
- Brooklyn Nets: Garrett Temple (knee), DeAndre Jordan (finger) and Joe Harris (back) are out.
- Chicago Bulls: Daniel Gafford (ankle) remains out.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Brandon Knight (knee) and Ante Zizic (illness) are TBD.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Golden State Warriors: Draymond Green (finger) and Jacob Evans (concussion) are out. Glenn Robinson III (ankle) is questionable.
- Houston Rockets: Austin Rivers (thumb) is out.
- LA Clippers: Paul George (hamstring) is out. Maurice Harkless (back) is questionable.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (glute) and Rajon Rondo (finger) are questionable. Alex Caruso (neck) is expected to play.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Nothing new.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Jrue Holiday (elbow), Jahlil Okafor (back) and Kenrich Williams (back) are out. JJ Redick (hamstring) is questionable.
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) and RJ Barrett (ankle) are out. Reggie Bullock (neck) is probable.
- OKC Thunder: Steven Adams (knee) is TBD.
- Orlando Magic: Michael Carter-Williams (AC joint) is questionable. DJ Augustin (knee) remains out.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (hand) remains out.
- Phoenix Suns: Kelly Oubre (concussion) remains out. Cam Johnson (quad) is questionable.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Nemanja Bjelica (ankle) is probable. Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) expects to play.
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet (hamstring) is likely to play.
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley (hamstring) is probable.