Wednesday College Basketball Predictions: The Profitable Picks for 5 Games, Including Notre Dame vs. Florida State (Mar. 2)
(Photo by Sean Gardner/Getty Images)
- Wednesday's college basketball slate is a big one, and there's plenty of betting value across the board.
- We've tracked five Wednesday night games that fit a historically profitable betting system with an 11% ROI.
- Avery Yang breaks down which games fit the bill below.
There are five games on Wednesday’s college basketball slate that jibe with a historically profitable betting system.
These games fit a proprietary PRO Betting System that has an 11% return on investment (ROI) since 2005. That’s a solid 57% against-the-spread (ATS) win rate over a lengthy sample size.
For reference, a success rate of 52.38% ATS is what bettors need to reach to break even against -110 prices.
Since 2005, if you had wagered $100 per game on the roughly 50 college basketball games per year that have fit this PRO system, you’d be up more than $7,200.
That’s roughly $450 per year.
The games that fit the system are as follows:
- Notre Dame vs. Florida State (7 p.m. ET)
- Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State (7 p.m. ET)
- LSU vs. Arkansas (9 p.m. ET)
- Auburn vs. Mississippi State (9 p.m. ET)
- Minnesota vs. Maryland (9 p.m. ET)
Read further to find out more about this PRO system, the theory behind it and how to incorporate it for tonight’s college basketball slate.
College Basketball Betting System Picks
*Odds and betting data as of Wednesday morning