College Football Picks & Predictions: Saturday’s 3 Best Bets, Including Tennessee-Georgia, Notre Dame-Clemson
Photo by Isaiah Vazquez/Getty Images. Pictured: The Leprechaun of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish
- Saturday's three best college football picks come from a mixed bag of high- and low-profile Week 10 matchups.
- Tennessee vs. Georgia and New Mexico vs. Utah State are smart college football picks in the 3:30 p.m. ET window, with Notre Dame vs. Clemson offering value at 7:30 p.m. ET.
- Continue reading to learn more about Saturday's sharpest college football picks for Week 10.
College football Week 10 is a very interesting slate.
As a whole, Saturday's schedule is very average in terms of the number of big-time matchups, however, the most high-profile games are absolutely huge ones.
And even more interesting is the fact that some of college football Week 10's smartest picks come from these monster matchups.
So let's not waste any time and dive right into the latest college football odds and smartest picks for Week 10, including:
- No. 2 Tennessee vs. No. 1 Georgia (3:30 p.m. ET)
- New Mexico vs. Utah State (3:30 p.m. ET)
- No. 5 Clemson vs. Notre Dame (7:30 p.m. ET)
College Football Picks for Week 10
*College football odds as of Saturday morning
Tennessee vs. Georgia Pick
3:30 p.m. ET | CBS
The biggest game of the weekend is also one of the most exciting from a betting value perspective.
The action so far has been both one-sided and all Tennessee. FanDuel first posted the Vols as 11.5-point underdogs and sharps clearly thought that number was way too large.