College Football Week 6 Odds, Promos: Over $800 FREE Available in Sportsbook Offers!
Ready for this incredible Week 6 college football slate?
It’s about to get even more incredible.
CFB Week 6 Promos
Note: These promos can be applied to any game today. The ones listed are being used as examples.
Here are all of the details.
Betting lines have less than a field goal separating the Nittany Lions and the Hawkeyes on Saturday. Why take any risks with a line that small?
Make sure you place your bet on the game at theScore Bet — you’ll get your first bet matched up to $500!
But theScore Bet didn’t stop there.
You’ll first receive a deposit match up to $1,000!
Here’s how to take advantage:
- Download theScore Bet app
- Sign up and deposit (this deposit will be matched with a bonus up to $1,000)
- Make your first bet on Penn State vs. Iowa (this bet will be matched up to $500)
- The full value of your bet will be matched in free bets, which will be credited to your account instantly once your bet is placed (full terms and conditions here)
Note: Your first bet will be matched by theScore Bet up to $500, regardless of the game or market you bet on. Penn State vs. Iowa is only being used as an example.
No worries if your bet on Penn State vs. Iowa doesn’t hit, because you’ll be getting the full value back in the form of free bets to use on whatever else you prefer.
With a first bet match up to $500 and a deposit match up to $1,000, you could earn yourself a huge payday for Week 6 of the college football season!
Don’t snooze on this insane opportunity. Head on over to theScore Bet before kickoff in Iowa City!
The over/under for this game is set at around 47 points at most sportsbooks.
If my math checks out, that comes out to around seven touchdowns… and all you need is one to win big with WynnBet!
To win $100 on a TD:
- Click on your state: AZ | CO | IN | NJ | TN | VA
- Navigate to the promotion on the page (“Bet $1 Win $100”) and opt in by clicking “Deposit Now”
- Deposit $20+
- Place a $1+ spread, moneyline or over/under straight bet on Georgia vs. Auburn
Note: After opting in, you can place a first-time wager of $1+ on any NFL or college football game and be rewarded with a $100 free bet if a touchdown is scored by either team. This game is being used as an example.
So you can risk as little as a one dollar of your own, and you’ll earn $100 in free bets as long as either team finds the end zone at Jordan-Hare. Pretty sweet deal, right?
Don’t miss out on this lucrative opportunity. Head on over to WynnBET before kickoff in Auburn!
Offer: Get a $5,000 risk-free bet on Alabama-Texas A&M!
You probably recognize the name thanks to its longstanding reputation in the casino industry, and now Caesars has made its move into the sports betting world as well.
To take advantage of their ridiculous welcome offer for Alabama-Texas A&M on Saturday …
- Click your state: AZ, CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV
- Sign up and deposit up to $5,000 using code ACTIONRF
- Make your first wager up to $5,000
If your bet on Alabama vs. Texas A&M wins, it’s time to celebrate. And if it loses, no sweat. You’ll be refunded the full amount in the form of free bets.
So what are you waiting for? You’ve got nothing to lose and a whole lot to win!
Head over to Caesars today.
Offer: Bet $10 on Michigan, Win $200 if they score a touchdown
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: AZ, PA, IA, MI, IN, NJ, CO, WV, TN, VA, WY, DC*
- Who’s it for? New users only
The Wolverines have scored nearly 40 points per game through their first five games of the season, and they just scored 38 points against Wisconsin and its stingy defense.
Think Cade McNamara and company can find the end zone at least once on Saturday? Me too.
To win $200 when they score a TD:
- Click this link
- Deposit at least $10
- Bet $10 on the Michigan moneyline as your FIRST bet
Note: You can place any first-time moneyline wager of $10+ and be rewarded with $200 in additional free bets if that team scores a TD. This game is being used as an example.
If your original bet hits, you win that too!
So, what are you waiting for?! Head on over to BetMGM so you can boost your Week 6 bankroll.