CAR @ TEN6:00 pm • FOX
Panthers vs. Titans Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightThe Titans have run successful plays on 34.0% of pass attempts on their opponent's side of the field this season -- third-worst in NFL. Panthers have allowed successful plays on 45.0% of pass attempts on their own side of the field this season -- eighth-best in NFL.
- Featured InsightThe Panthers have scored on 19% of their drives in the first half since Week 8 -- second-worst in NFL. The Titans defense has allowed scores on 33% of opponent drives in the first half since Week 8 -- tied for 10th-best in NFL.
PRO Top Props
There are no prop projections found for the selected slate. Please check back later.
- Titans are 0-4 in their last 5 games.
- Titans are 0-4 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Titans are 1-5 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 1 of Titans' last 4 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 3 of Titans' 5 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Henry is questionable with head
Simmons is out with knee
Fulton is out with hamstring
Tart is questionable with personal
Haskins is out with undisclosed
Chestnut is out with hamstring
TEN TE Josh Whyle (knee) out Week 14.
Jackson is out with ankle
Williams is out with knee
Bozeman is questionable with ankle
CAR TE Hayden Hurst (concussion) out Week 14.
Shenault is out with ankle
Sullivan is questionable with shoulder
Ricci is out with shoulder
Tremble is questionable with hip
Could not load odds
Panthers vs. Titans Team Totals