SEA @ NYG12:15 am • ABC/ESPN
Seahawks vs. Giants Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightThe Seahawks have scored on 48% of their drives this season -- tied for fifth-best in NFL. The Giants defense has allowed scores on 53% of opponent drives this season -- second-worst in NFL.
- Featured InsightThe Seahawks have run 21.0% offensive plays in the red zone this season -- second-best in NFL. Giants has allowed their opponent to run 21.0% of plays in the red zone this season -- second-worst in NFL.
PRO Top Props
There are no prop projections found for the selected slate. Please check back later.
- Giants are 1-4 in their last 5 games.
- Giants are 1-4 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Giants are 2-5 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 1 of Giants' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 0 of Giants' 5 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Gano is out with knee
NYG TE Darren Waller (hamstring) and QB Tyrod Taylor (ribs) have been ruled out Week 9.
Robinson is questionable with hamstring
Campbell is questionable with knee
Jones is out with knee
Simmons is questionable with ankle
Brightwell is out with hamstring
NYG TE Daniel Bellinger (illness) and WR Parris Campbell (knee) are questionable Week 14.
Ford-Wheaton is out with knee
SEA QB Sean Mannion has been elevated from the practice squad. QB Geno Smith remains questionable Week 14.
Brooks is questionable with ankle
Brown is questionable with heel
SEA RB Kenneth Walker III (oblique) and RB Zach Charbonnet (knee) are expected to play Week 14; per Adam Schefter.
Young is questionable with abdomen
Charbonnet is questionable with knee
Could not load odds
Seahawks vs. Giants Team Totals