49ers vs. Saints Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (December 8, 2019)
49ers vs. Saints Betting Odds
- 49ers Spread: +2
- Saints Spread: -2
- 49ers Moneyline: +115
- Saints Moneyline: -135
- Over/Under: 44.5
- Time: 1:00 p.m. ET, FOX
The New Orleans Saints are a favorite against the San Francisco 49ers in Week 14 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
49ers vs. Saints Model Prediction
The Saints have a 54% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Saints -1.5, giving slight value to San Francisco. The over/under in our model is projected at 45, giving slight value to the over.
The Saints are averaging 0.01 more yards per play than the 49ers this season.
- San Francisco 49ers are 5-4-1 ATS in the last 10 games
- New Orleans Saints are 8-2 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of December 7th, 64% of bets are on the 49ers +2.
The game total is 44.5 and 58% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
49ers vs. Saints Betting Picks
- Asher Roth: 49ers +2.5
- Matthew Freedman: Over 44
- So Money: 49ers +3
- Danny Donahue: Saints -2.5
49ers vs. Saints Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts:
- Tre’Quan Smith over 16.5 receiving yards
- George Kittle under 69.5 receiving yards
- Drew Brees over 1.5 passing touchdowns
- Drew Brees over 249.5 passing yards