BetMGM Bonus Code Offers $1,050 for Dolphins vs. Steelers
- Signing up at BetMGM? Be sure to claim the bonus code ACTIONBONUS50 for the best sign-up offer available right now.
- We'll explain what you get and how it all works below.
Sunday Night Football is upon us, and BetMGM bonus code ACTIONBONUS50 is a must-grab for anyone signing up ahead of Steelers vs. Dolphins.
There are two parts to this offer — a risk-free bet up to $1,000, and a $50 free bet.
Here’s how they work:
- Bet anywhere from $10 to $1,000 on your first bet, and if it loses, you’ll get the same amount you wagered back in free bets.
- A $50 free bet that can be used on anything
Just don’t use your free bet first, or else you’ll forgo the risk-free bet.
BetMGM Risk-Free Bet Definition
The basics of the risk-free bet — if your first wager with BetMGM loses, you’ll get that same amount back in free bets.
Let’s look at an example from Dolphins-Steelers on Sunday Night Football.
Say you deposit $100 and take Diontae Johnson to score a touchdown at +200. (If you’re not sure what +200 means, check out our 12 tips for beginner sports bettors).
Again, most people won’t deposit the full $1,000, because there is some risk with these risk-free bets (despite the name).
So you’ve got $100 down on Johnson to score at +200. Here’s how it can play out:
- If he scores, you win $200, and keep the original $100. That’s $300 in your account to withdraw or continue betting.
- If he doesn’t score, you get $100 back in free bets.
Here are some of the other ways we’re betting Sunday Night Football:
- A case for each side of Dolphins-Steelers.
- A +600 same game parlay to bet on SNF.
- Sean Koerner is playing a Kenny Pickett prop as he returns from injury.
Free Bets, Explained
So if Johnson doesn’t score, you have $100 back in free bets. But how do these work.
Free bets are pretty much like they sound. They’re bets you can place without risking any real money, and if they win, they turn into cash. If they lose, they just go away.
So the Steelers-Dolphins game has come and gone, and you’ve got the $100 back in free bets.
You’re a sucker for pain, so you decide to bet $100 in free bets on the Bears moneyline against the Patriots on Monday Night Football. They’re priced at +300, so the math is clean and easy.
- If the Bears win, you’ll pocket $300. But you don’t keep the $100 free bet. So you’ve now got $300 in your account.
- If the Bears lose, you end up with nothing.
Current MGM Offers
|ACTIONBONUS50||AZ, CO, DC, IL, LA, KS, IA, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV & WY||$1000 risk-free + $50 free bet|
|ACTIONYARD||IL, LA, KS||$200 free bets|
|ACTIONNHL||IL, LA, KS, AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV & WY||$200 free bets|
Signing up at BetMGM is simple:
- Click here to signup.
- Enter your personal info (email, address, etc.)
- Deposit at least $10
- Make your first bet, and if it loses, you’ll get that money back in free bets.
- Make sure to not use your $50 free bet first, or you’ll surrender the risk-free portion of the offer