Scott Clause/The Advertiser via USA TODAY NETWORK. Pictured: New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram
Eagles-Saints Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Saints -8
- Over/Under: 52
- Time: 4:40 p.m. ET
- TV: FOX
>> All odds as of 4:35 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
After a wild-card weekend in which dogs were barking, favorites held their own on Saturday. The Saints will most likely close as the largest favorite of this entire postseason vs. the Eagles. Can they hold their own, too?
This line has mostly ranged between -8 and -9 throughout the week, which has attracted plenty of bets on the Eagles — much like all the other underdogs this week.
The over/under had fallen from 51.5 to 50.5 within the first few days of opening, but is back up to 51.5. The over is the most popular one of the weekend with more than 75% of bets.
We’ll be tracking every live odds update until this game kicks off at 4:40 p.m. ET.
Eagles-Saints Betting Odds
- 4:27 p.m. ET: Saints -8.5 did not last long. After just 10 minutes, they are back down to -8.
- 4:17 p.m. ET: For the first time in 4+ hours, the Saints are back up to -8.5. Their support has grown over the course of the day, as they are now up to 57% of spread bets.
- 3:36 p.m. ET: That previous line of 51.5 held up for just 15 minutes, as the total is back up to 52.
- 3:21 p.m. ET: After an extended lull, there’s been another line move. It is not on the spread, though, as the over/under has dropped back down to 51.5. Money on the under has gone from about 9% to 16% since this morning.
- 1:16 p.m. ET: That -7.5 did mix things up a bit, but bettors grabbed that number when they could and moved it back to -8 in less than a half hour.
- 12:40 p.m. ET: Well, what do you know…the Saints have indeed fallen to -7.5. This is the first time since Tuesday that the line has dipped this low.
- 12:12 p.m. ET: The back and forth action on the spread continues, as the Saints have fallen back down to -8. Will we see them drop to -7.5 before kick-off or will the waffling between -8 and -8.5 continue?
- 11:42 a.m. ET: Apparently 52.5 was a little too high, as it took just about a half hour for it to go back down to 52.
- 11:01 a.m. ET: The over/under has reached a new high, now at 52.5. The over remains a very popular option with 79% of bets and more than 90% of the money.
- 10:40 a.m. ET: Forget what I said. After remaining at -8 for a couple of hours, the Saints are back up to -8.5.
- 8:24 a.m. ET: All of that line movement towards the Saints last night has since been reversed, as the Eagles just moved from +8.5 to +8. They are getting 49% of bets now, though, which would make them the only dog with less than 50% of bets this weekend if it holds up.
- 8:00 a.m. ET: The Saints had been at -8 since Tuesday, but moved to -9 following the conclusion of the Cowboys-Rams game. It has since fallen to -8.5. The over/under also rose a full point between 11:25 p.m. ET last night and 2:30 in the morning to 52, which is tied for the highest it’s been all week.
Read All Our Eagles-Saints Coverage
- Eagles-Saints Betting Preview: Does Philly Have Any Playoff Magic Left?
- NFL Playoff Picks: Our Favorite Bets for Every Divisional Round Matchup
- Freedman’s Favorite Divisional Round Prop Bet (Jan. 12): Michael Thomas has Massive Value
- Best Eagles-Saints Divisional Round Props: Michael Thomas Over/Under 88.5 Receiving Yards?
- Koerner’s Ultimate NFL Props Breakdown: Ezekiel Elliott and the Best Longshot ‘First TD’ Plays
- Koerner: My Betting Angles for Colts-Chiefs, Other 3 NFL Divisional Round Games
- BlackJack’s NFL Divisional Round Betting Preview: Picks For Every Game
- From $600 to $105k: Meet the ‘Playoff Philanthropist’ Who’s Letting It All Ride on Philly
- NFL Playoff Betting Tip: Home-Field Advantage, First-Round Byes Are Overrated