Ja’Marr Chase, Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow Highlight Bengals vs. Ravens Most Popular NFL Player Prop Bets on SNF
Dylan Buell/Getty Images. Pictured: Ja’Marr Chase.
Ravens tight end Mark Andrews is also among the top five for most popular prop bets for SNF.
Unlike other weeks — where we saw unders on totals for Patrick Mahomes and Russell Wilson — the public tonight is incredibly bullish on each offense.
View more NFL player prop projections, lines and odds here!
Bengals vs. Ravens Most Popular NFL Player Prop Bets
- Ja'Marr Chase to score a touchdown at any time (+120)
- Mark Andrews to score a touchdown at any time (+110)
- Lamar Jackson to throw for more than 1.5 touchdowns (-110)
- Joe Burrow to throw for more than 270.5 passing yards (-110)
- Lamar Jackson to score a touchdown at any time (+160)
*Odds and data are according to PointsBet as of Sunday morning.
Interestingly, two of these props are very much correlated.
The last five times Chase has scored a touchdown during a game, Joe Burrow has thrown for 271 yards or more.
While generally Same Game Parlays are bad ideas — long story short, you're never getting a fair price — it might be prudent to add those two picks together should you be so inclined.
By a similar ilk, in each of the two games this season in which Andrews has scored a touchdown, Jackson has thrown for at least two TDs.