Week 16 NFL Injury Report: Daily Updates on Dalvin Cook, Chris Godwin, More Fantasy Football Injuries
Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dalvin Cook
- We're tracking all the key injuries heading into fantasy football championships.
- Need the latest on Vikings RB Dalvin Cook, Buccaneers WR Chris Godwin or other stars?
- You'll find daily updates on their practice participation and more in our Week 16 NFL Injury Report.
Welcome to Week 16 — aka fantasy football championship week (for most of you).
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Week 15 had a few injuries, so here’s a brief rundown of a few notable updates before we dig into the full tracker:
- The Buccaneers can’t seem to catch a break. They lost Mike Evans in Week 14 to a hamstring issue, and now Chris Godwin and Scotty Miller had early exits this past Sunday due to hamstring injuries. Head coach Bruce Arians stated that Godwin’s hamstring injury “doesn’t look good.”
- The other major injury to monitor is to Dalvin Cook, who left this past Sunday’s game after re-injuring his shoulder against the Chargers.
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.