Week 14 NFL Injury Report: Greg Olsen, Darrel Williams, More Fantasy Football Injuries
Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen (88).
Welcome to Week 14!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Week 13 had very few injuries, but here’s a brief rundown before we dig into the full tracker:
- Panthers TE Greg Olsen had an early exit on Sunday with a concussion.
- Chiefs RB Darrel Williams suffered a hamstring injury against the Raiders. It doesn’t sound like he’ll play in Week 14.
- Dolphins RB Kalen Ballage (leg) got hurt against the Eagles and never returned.
- The Colts placed WR Chester Rogers (knee) on injured reserve Monday morning.
- Redskins WR Trey Quinn got concussed against the Panthers in the first half and should be considered questionable for the upcoming week.
- The Lions placed QB Jeff Driskel on injured reserve with his hamstring injury that kept him out last week.
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.