NFL Injury Report: Joe Mixon, JuJu Smith-Schuster, More Fantasy Injuries to Monitor for Week 2
USA Today Sports. Pictured: JuJu Smith-Schuster
- Justin Bailey is tracking all the relevant fantasy football injuries in our NFL Injury Report for Week 2.
- See the latest updates on Bengals RB Joe Mixon, Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster and more.
Welcome to Week 2!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Week 1 had some major carnage on the injury front. Here’s a brief rundown of some of the injuries in case you missed it:
- Jaguars QB Nick Foles broke his collarbone and will be placed on injured reserve.
- Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill also hurt his collarbone and is expected to miss a few weeks.
- Bengals RB Joe Mixon suffered an ankle injury and didn’t return to action.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield had an X-ray on his wrist but is expected to be OK.
- Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster hurt his toe against the Patriots on Sunday night.
- Niners RB Tevin Coleman is expected to miss multiple weeks with an ankle injury.
- Redskins RB Derrius Guice suffered a knee injury and had an MRI on Monday. He’s also expected to miss some time.
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.