Week 4 NFL Injury Report: Julian Edelman, More Fantasy Football Injuries to Monitor
Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Julian Edelman
- We're tracking all the fantasy injuries heading into Week 4 in our NFL Injury Report.
- Get the latest on Patriots WR Julian Edelman and more.
Welcome to Week 4!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Week 3 was relatively quiet, but here’s a brief rundown of some of the injuries in case you missed it:
- Panthers QB Cam Newton (foot) is already ruled out for Week 4.
- Giants RB Saquon Barkley is expected to miss several weeks with an ankle sprain.
- Patriots WR Julian Edelman left early in Week 3 with a chest injury and will undergo an MRI after his X-ray came back negative.
- T.Y. Hilton also re-aggravated his quad injury during last week’s game.
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.