Week 5 NFL Injury Report: Latest News on Marlon Mack & More Fantasy Football Injuries
Photo Credit: Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Marlon Mack
- We'll be tracking NFL inactives here as they come through, so be sure to check back throughout the morning before setting your fantasy football lineup.
- See the latest injury updates for Bills QB Josh Allen, Browns WR Jarvis Landry, Packers WR Davante Adams and other key fantasy football assets.
Welcome to Week 5!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Week 4 was busy on the injury front, so here’s a brief rundown of some of the injuries in case you missed it:
- Davante Adams is dealing with a turf toe issue after he exited Thursday night’s game early. It’s not expected to be serious, but there’s a possibility he misses some time.
- Christian Kirk (leg) got injured near the end of the Cardinals’ game on Sunday. The severity is not yet known.
- Josh Allen got hit hard against the Patriots in the third quarter and made an early exit. He’s considered week-to-week with a concussion.
- Mitch Trubisky was another early casualty on Sunday and is expected to miss some time with a shoulder injury.
- Jarvis Landry suffered a concussion on Sunday and will need to be monitored throughout the week.
- T.J. Hockenson also suffered a concussion, but the Lions are on bye, so he has an extra week to recover.
- Marlon Mack injured his ankle in the fourth quarter and never returned to action. Another important injury to monitor for fantasy players.
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.