Week 7 NFL Injury Report: Updates on Amari Cooper, Emmanuel Sanders & More
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Amari Cooper (19), Michael Gallup (13).
- Amari Cooper and Emmanuel Sanders are among the players whose status is uncertain for Week 7.
- Below you'll find updates on them as well as other important fantasy football injuries.
Welcome to Week 7!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Week 6 wasn’t too busy on the injury front, but here’s a brief rundown of some of the injuries in case you missed it:
- Cowboys WR Amari Cooper (quad) exited early from their loss to the Jets and wasn’t able to return.
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders (knee) was also knocked out early against the Titans and never returned to the game. His injury isn’t believed to be serious.
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson will return from suspension this week.
- Steelers RB James Conner (quad) got hurt Sunday night and left the game, but the Steelers are on bye this week.
- Seahawks TE Will Dissly is thought to have ruptured his Achilles against the Browns.
Week 7 Byes: Browns, Steelers, Buccaneers, Panthers
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.