NFL Odds & Picks: Sunday’s Smartest Week 6 Bets Include Bucs-Steelers, Bengals-Saints & 49ers-Falcons
Photo by Kevin Sabitus/Getty Images. Pictured: Caleb Huntley #42 of the Atlanta Falcons
- NFL odds for Week 6 are on the move as bettors make their picks for Sunday's full slate of games.
- According to the Action Network's PRO NFL picks, Buccaneers vs. Steelers, Bengals vs. Saints and 49ers vs. Falcons are among Sunday's smartest bets.
- Continue reading to learn the NFL picks that savvy football bettors should make for Week 6.
Sunday's NFL Week 6 schedule is an interesting one.
To start, it offers what could arguably be the biggest game of the entire regular season: Bills vs. Chiefs.
However, it's not all that pretty outside of that.
Sure, a game like Ravens vs. Giants seems interesting, but there's a big gap between this "interesting" matchup and Bills vs. Chiefs.
With that said, there are Week 6 NFL odds, and where there are odds, there is the potential for value.
After examining the latest NFL odds for Week 6 through the lens of our PRO picks and predictions, here are the smartest bets for Sunday's slate, including:
- Buccaneers vs. Steelers (1 p.m. ET)
- Bengals vs. Saints (1 p.m. ET)
- 49ers vs. Falcons (1 p.m. ET)
NFL Picks for Week 6
*NFL odds as of Sunday morning
Buccaneers vs. Steelers Pick
1 p.m. ET | FOX
Today's slate is not only one of haves and have nots in terms of high-and low-profile matchups, but it's also a case of haves and have nots when it comes to betting value as well.