Updated Titans vs. Ravens Betting Odds: Spread, Line & Over/Under for This NFL Divisional Round Matchup
- The latest spread for the upcoming NFL Divisional Round matchup between the Tennessee Titans and Baltimore Ravens makes Lamar Jackson & Co. a double-digit favorite.
- The surprise Titans still aren't getting a ton of respect in the betting market, even after beating the Patriots on the road in the Wild Card Round.
- Check out updated odds for this AFC showdown below before locking in your picks.
Updated Titans vs. Ravens Betting Odds: NFL Divisional Round
- Titans Spread: +10
- Ravens Spread: -10
- Titans Moneyline: +350
- Ravens Spread: -430
- Over/Under: 48
- Kickoff: Saturday, Jan. 11 at 8:15 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: CBS
Titans-Ravens Projected Odds
Sean Koerner, The Action Network’s director of predictive analytics, uses his NFL Power Ratings to project odds for this matchup.
- Spread: Ravens -8.5
- Over/under: 47.5
Titans’ Path to the Divisional Round
- Straight-Up Record: 9-7
- Against the Spread Record: 8-7-1
- Over/Under Record: 10-6
After being eliminated by the Patriots in the Divisional Round of the 2017 season, the Titans got revenge with a close wild-card win over Tom Brady and Bill Belichick on Saturday. But the Titans will have to quickly turn their attention to slaying the next dragon: The 1-seeded Ravens.
Despite the tough matchup, our model — which simulates the playoffs 10,000 times — gives the Titans a 24.9% chance of advancing to the AFC Conference Championship.
Ravens’ Path to the Divisional Round
- Straight-Up Record: 14-2
- Against the Spread Record: 10-5-1
- Over/Under Record: 9-7
The Ravens cruised to the playoffs, clinching the 1-seed in Week 16, making it possible to sit starters for the regular-season finale.
So yes, that means Lamar Jackson & Co. enter this matchup with two full weeks of rest. Now they draw the 6-seeded Titans.
Baltimore shut out Tennessee in the last meeting between these teams, but that was during the 2018 season, when Joe Flacco and Marcus Mariota were still under center.