For betting odds and analysis of all 24 golfers in the 2018 Ryder Cup field, check out this page.
Brooks Koepka’s Ryder Cup Betting Odds
- Odds to be highest-scoring golfer: +1000
- Odds to be highest-scoring team member: +600
- Point total odds: 2.5 (o +125, u -165)
- Ryder Cup appearances: 1
- Ryder Cup match play history: 1-0 (100.0%)
- Ryder Cup foursome history: 1-0 (100.0%)
- Ryder Cup fourball history: 1-1 (50.0%)
>> Sign up for The Action Network’s daily newsletter to get the smartest conversation delivered into your inbox each morning.
Brooks Koepka’s Ryder Cup Outlook
Best asset: Nerves. Or more specifically, a lack thereof. It’s been said that Koepka is so cool, he can make Dustin Johnson look anxious, which he proved during the final round of the U.S. Open. While most players will be gritting their teeth on the first tee Friday, he’ll approach the match with all the casualness of a Tuesday practice round.
Worst asset: Course fit. Depending on conditions, Le Golf National could take driver out of many players’ hands, which would negate a major advantage that Koepka owns.
Ryder Cup Confidence Rating: 7 out of 10. Having spent the formative years of his early professional career in Europe, expect Koepka to look more at home than most of his American peers will.
Expert Predictions: Over/Under 2.5 Points
Brooks Koepka’s Metrics
Here’s how Koepka ranks in the Ryder Cup field in several key metrics.
- Strokes Gained: Total: 21st in world, 14th in field
- Strokes Gained: Tee-to-Green: 20th in world, 12th in field
- Strokes Gained: Approach: 93rd in world, 21st in field
- Strokes Gained: Putting: 113rd in world, 18th in field
Want more Ryder Cup coverage? Check out this page for tips on the 24 golfers in the field.