2018 Ryder Cup Preview: Bet on Justin Rose’s Consistency at Le Golf National
For betting odds and analysis of all 24 golfers in the 2018 Ryder Cup field, check out this page.
Justin Rose’s Ryder Cup Betting Odds
- Odds to be highest-scoring golfer: +1100
- Odds to be highest-scoring team member: +500
- Point total odds: 2.5 (o -110, u -120)
- Ryder Cup appearances: 4
- Ryder Cup match play history: 2-1-1 (66.6%)
- Ryder Cup foursome history: 5-2-1 (71.4%)
- Ryder Cup fourball history: 4-3 (57.1%)
>> Sign up for The Action Network’s daily newsletter to get the smartest conversation delivered into your inbox each morning.
Justin Rose’s Ryder Cup Outlook
Best asset: He’s the best player in the world. Well, by the world rankings, anyway. Rose has been the model of consistency this year. Every part of his game is in form, including the putter that has held him back in the past. He fits in every format and really has no weakness.
Worst asset: His potential playing partner. He might get paired with Stenson, who is battling an injury. They have been paired together in the past, but it’s tough in these team formats when both players aren’t clicking. If Europe goes that route, it could hold Rose back a little.
Ryder Cup Confidence Rating: 10 out of 10. He’s playing great. He’s above .500 in each format. There’s really isn’t a reason to expect anything but a solid performance from Rose.
Expert Predictions: Over/Under 2.5 Points
Justin Rose’s Metrics
Here’s how Rose ranks in the Ryder Cup field in several key metrics.
- Strokes Gained: Total: 2nd in world, 2nd in field
- Strokes Gained: Tee-to-Green: 4th in world, 4th in field
- Strokes Gained: Approach: 29th in world, 13th in field
- Strokes Gained: Putting: 17th in world, 4th in field
Want more Ryder Cup coverage? Check out this page for tips on the 24 golfers in the field.