For betting odds and analysis of all 24 golfers in the 2018 Ryder Cup field, check out this page.
Thorbjorn Olesen’s Ryder Cup Betting Odds
- Odds to be highest-scoring golfer: +6600
- Odds to be highest-scoring team member: +2800
- Point total odds: 1.5 (o +140, u -180)
- Ryder Cup appearances: 0
- Ryder Cup match play history: N/A
- Ryder Cup foursome history: N/A
- Ryder Cup fourball history: N/A
>> Sign up for The Action Network’s daily newsletter to get the smartest conversation delivered into your inbox each morning.
Thorbjorn Olesen’s Ryder Cup Outlook
Best asset: Recent form. Olesen is playing some of the best golf of his life. He’s been racking up top-10s in Europe every week it seems. He was able to pass by many of the bigger European names to earn an automatic spot on this team.
Worst asset: Course fit and experience. Olesen recorded his only bad result in the past few months at this course when he missed the cut. Couple that with any rookie being an unknown in this competition, and it’s unlikely Europe would put him in the foursome format with his inaccuracy off the tee.
Ryder Cup Confidence Rating: 3 out of 10. A missed cut in France for a Ryder Cup rookie doesn’t leave a lot to get excited about. Europe would be wise to keep him in the fourball format with a more established player to take some of the pressure off him. Anything he gives Europe this week would be a bonus.
Expert Predictions: Over/Under 1.5 Points
Thorbjorn Olesen’s Metrics
Here’s how Olesen ranks in the Ryder Cup field in several key metrics.
- Strokes Gained: Total: N/A
- Strokes Gained: Tee-to-Green: N/A
- Strokes Gained: Approach: N/A
- Strokes Gained: Putting: N/A
Want more Ryder Cup coverage? Check out this page for tips on the 24 golfers in the field.