Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Aaron Wise.
Aaron Wise 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,900 DraftKings; $8,500 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 3:41 p.m. ET Thursday; 9:41 a.m. ET Friday
Aaron Wise is a star-in-the-making, who is still coming into his own.
He tends to do well on courses that allow a lot of room off the tee for him to hit driver as much as possible, like Trinity Forest, where he won his first PGA Tour title last year.
This year, however, he has hit a bit of a sophomore slump, with one top-10 finish in 16 starts. He is not one of the great iron players on Tour, and Pebble Beach is not wide enough in a US Open set up for him to smash his driver all around the lot.
I would be cautious when betting Wise this week, either in DFS or in head to head matchups. He’s coming off two consecutive missed cuts and on paper, doesnt fit the mold for the type of player who should succeed at Pebble Beach.
Aaron Wise Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Aaron Wiseranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 42
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 53
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 14
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 39
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 79