C.T. Pan 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Not Ideal for Pebble
Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: C.T. Pan
C.T. Pan 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 200-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,100 DraftKings; $8,400 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 11:35 a.m. ET Thursday; 5:20 p.m. ET Friday
Pan doesn’t stand out in any metric I am weighing this week, but he also isn’t overly terrible in any single aspect, either. That said, on a difficult track in a loaded field, someone with a 69.6 Long-Term Adjusted Round Score isn’t somebody I am looking to back this week.
C.T. Pan Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where C.T. Pan ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 52
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 40
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 83
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 65
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 57