Jim Furyk 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Not Enough Distance for Bethpage
Stephen Lew, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Jim Furyk
Jim Furyk 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 200-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,000 DraftKings; $8,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:35 a.m. ET Thursday; 2 p.m. ET Friday
Furyk has been playing some excellent golf this season, but he’s either finished 30th or worse (with a missed cut) over his past four PGA Championship appearances.
With a 279-yard Long-Term Driving Distance over the past 75 weeks, I don’t think Furyk has the distance here to be competitive. I won’t be backing him in the DFS or betting markets.
Jim Furyk Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jim Furyk ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 52
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 83
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 139
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 107
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 19
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 24